On Saturday, September 24th families from around the Chicagoland area will take to Lake Arlington in Arlington Heights for the 6th year in a row! The Cradle’s Center for Lifelong Adoption Support, which provides individual and family support to families post-adoption, is putting together a team of families and staff that will walk together.
Here's 10 reasons why you and your family should join us:
1. Opportunity to build community with other post-adoption families. Connect with families who have kids of similar ages with similar backgrounds.
2. Stay connected to The Cradle in a fun, active way.
3. Show your Cradle pride by sporting one of our super cool t-shirts. Stand out from the crowd by showing you're a member of the Cradle Crew.
5. Spend time with your family outdoors, enjoying the beauty of Lake Arlington.
6. Connect with Cradle staff! Spend time with your family's therapist, birth parent counselor, or adoptive parent counselor. Some are likely to be in attendance.
7. Attend a fun, family-friendly day. Your kids will love the carnival games, face painting, bounce house, and cotton candy machine!
8. Learn more about the Walk's sponsor, CAFFA – one of the largest adoption support groups in the Midwest.
9. Provide support to other families who might not yet be affiliated with The Cradle and CLAS, who might benefit from learning how we've supported your family.
10. CELEBRATE ADOPTION!
Have you registered yet? Be sure to enter the word “CRADLE” as the team at registration. Click here for more information about the Walk and The Cradle’s team.
Questions? Contact Mandy Jones at email@example.com or 847-733-2293.