Close this search box.

Adopting a Child With Special Needs

The Cradle places a few infants with special needs each year. We have a careful screening process for identifying families for our children with special needs. You do not need to reside in Illinois or have a Cradle home study to be considered. However, you do need to have a current home study with your agency. Your agency must be licensed in your state and be a 501(c)(3) or non-profit.

If you are a family looking to take placement of a child with special needs, we can do your home study. You will go through our home study assessment process and when it’s completed, we will aid you in connecting with agencies and organizations that do special needs placements.