You want only the best. So do we.
Not just any family becomes a Cradle adoptive family. We put all prospective families through our own comprehensive screening and educational process and make sure that they are genuinely committed to and excited about adopting a child. If they don’t meet our expectations, they don’t meet you. Our Cradle adoptive families must complete all of the following:
- Criminal and child abuse and neglect background check
- Mandatory participation in adoptive parent preparation classes
- Extensive pre-adoption counseling sessions
- Assurance the adoptive families are medically, financially and mentally stable and excited to become parents through adoption
- Comprehensive home visit with a Cradle counselor to assure the home is a safe environment for a baby
We know this may sound tough. But so is the decision to choose adoption. That’s why we do our best to offer you the best. The Cradle’s commitment to provide your child a safe, stable and loving home.