The Cradle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Child & Family Therapist (Part-Time)
The Cradle has an opening for a part-time Child and Family Therapist for our Evanston office. We are seeking an experienced Family Therapist that will demonstrate a strong desire to work collaboratively with families, adolescents, children and adults.
We are looking for a clinician who is trained in delivering strengths-based approaches to improve and enhance family functioning. For this particular position, we are looking for a candidate open to working afternoons, evenings and weekends to accommodate client needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing individual and family therapy using established interventions to address issues related to trauma, loss, identity, and adoption.
- Conducting assessments
- Writing treatment plans and progress notes in Therapy Notes
- Facilitating workshops and groups
- Collecting client paperwork and fee payments as needed
- Attending department meetings as scheduled
- Maintaining a referral network
- Maintaining good standing with the appropriate licensing and insurance entities
- Staying current with updated research and best practices in clinical field
- Safeguarding client information per HIPAA standards and maintaining client and agency confidentiality at all times
You will be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Have a Master’s degree in mental health field and a hold a valid Illinois professional license (LCSW/LCPC/LMFT)
- Have training and/or certification in an attachment-focused/trauma-informed specialty
- Have advanced training in child-focuses modality
- Have 3 or more years of post-graduate experience including 2 years of experience in adoption or child welfare
- Are able to maintain a caseload of a minimum of ten clients per week
- Are able to provide high quality, compassionate and ethical treatment to clients
- Work productively and positively with individuals in related positions including, but not limited to, other clinical team members, administrative personnel and collaborative contacts in the community
The Cradle will provide:
- Private office space in our Evanston location
- Multiple treatment rooms, including a newly renovated play therapy space
- Administrative support for client billing
- Credentialing assistance
- Marketing support through Cradle channels and Psychology Today
- Competitive Pay
How to Apply for a Position at The Cradle
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume summarizing your experience to email@example.com
The Cradle is an equal opportunity employer