The Cradle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Current employees may investigate a job opportunity on a confidential basis with Human Resources or the hiring manager prior to making formal application for the position.
If interested in any position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to Covid-19, all internship and volunteer opportunities have been paused until further notice.
CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES:
Flex Nursery Staff - Evanston Office
The Cradle has an immediate opening for RN/LPNs and Infant Aides to join our nursery team. This position is responsible for assessing and addressing the needs of the infants, documenting all interventions, completing admit and discharge procedures, medication administration when applicable, and observing and reporting any health concerns.The position will also interface with Cradle staff and clients and will supervise the Infant Aides, volunteer staff, and all child care.
You will be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Love working with babies;
- Are available to work three overnight shifts (11pm-7am) per week;
- Have a minimum of 1+ years of experience with newborns and infants;
- Have a current IL RN/LPN license;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a professional demeanor;
- Have strong collaboration skills;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Are highly organized with great problem solving skills.
Please a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Infant Aide or RN/LPN in the subject title.